Best Time Of Year Deer Card
Peaceful Deer Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #132708
Old Olive Ink Pad - # 147090
Deer Builder Punch - #156390
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Peaceful Deer - #156891 (bundle with the Deer Builder Punch and save 10% - #156391)
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Real Red Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the front.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”; adhere to the front.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (inside mat) - 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the deer in Early Espresso Ink and punch (the deer will go on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals). Adhere the mat to the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp the saying, trees, and deer in Early Espresso Ink. Adhere to the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock scraps – stamp the tree and use the Paper Snips to trim it out…adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp a piece that is ¾” x 3” with the saying for the front and banner cut the left side. Adhere all the way to the right.
- Add red rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: