Three-tiered Brown Bag Gift
Holly Jolly Wishes Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Misty Moonlight Cardstock - #153081
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper - #158420 (FREE Sale-A-Bration item until 9/30/2021)
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Misty Moonlight Ink Pad - # 153118
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Holly Jolly Wishes Cling - #156362
- Brown Flat Bag (6” x 9”): recycled from a purchase. Fold it up 3 ½” and then sew down the sides. Cut the top off (this use to be the bottom). This creates 3 pockets.
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 5 ½” (small front pocket). Stamp the saying in Misty Moonlight Ink and adhere to the pocket + 3 ½” x 5 ½” (slip down inside the middle pocket and adhere).
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper – use the Paper Snips and fussy cut a polar
- bear, penguin, and a tree. Adhere to the front. Add rhinestones.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the ‘holly jolly’ saying in Misty Moonlight Ink. Adhere the two pieces together to create a postcard; insert in the tallest pocket.
- 3” x 5” notebook. Cover the top with a 3” x 3” piece of Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper. Slip in the middle pocket.
- Add Ghirardelli chocolates in the front pocket.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: