Merry Christmas Stocking Card
Christmas To Remember Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Sweet Stockings 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper - #156281
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad - # 147083
Seasonal Labels Dies - #156299
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Christmas To Remember Cling - #156300
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ½”.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”; stamp Merry Christmas in the center/ Die-cut the long label from the Seasonal Labels Dies (crowd the saying to the left and snip off the extra).
- Sweet Stockings 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4” (be sure to watch for directionality).
- Adhere all mat pieces together and then adhere to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the saying strip with Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the left and a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right.
- Basic White Cardstock (inside mat) – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and adhere to the inside.
- Add rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: