Let's Create Together Journal
Create With Friends Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Calypso Coral Cardstock - #122925
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper - #155686
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #147101
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Artistry Blooms Sequins - #152477
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Create With Friends - #156058
- Composition Book
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper:
- Front left filler: 2 ¼” x 9 ¾”; adhere all the way to the left front against the black bind.
- Front: 9 ¾” x 12; adhere to the front. Use the Bone Folder to gently score against the edge of the composition book. Fold over and adhere to the inside. If the piece is a bit too long, trim it.
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper front seam binder: ½” x 9 ¾”; adhere to cover up the seam.
- Inside front pocket: 4” x 7 ¼”; use the 1 ½” circle from the Layering Circles Dies to die-cut a semi-circle in the pocket. Adhere on three sides, but not on the top.
- Back: 9 ¾” x 10 ¾”; adhere all the way to the right back against the black bind. Use the Bone Folder to gently score against the edge of the composition book. Fold over and adhere to the inside back.
- Inside back pocket: 4 ¼” x 9 ¾”; use the 1 ½” circle from the Layering Circles Dies to die-cut a semi-circle in the pocket. Adhere on three sides, but not on the right side.
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – die-cut the rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that is 2” x 3 1/8”.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that is 1 ½” x 2 1/8”; stamp the saying.
- Adhere the saying to the front.
- Add Calypso Coral Artistry Blooms Sequins.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: