Happy Haunting Stacked Card
Banner Year & Well Defined Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock - #105117
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Cute Halloween “6 x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper - #156479
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad - #147086
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Matte Black Dots - #154284
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Banner Year - #153464
Well Defined Clings - #156532
- Card base: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Cute Halloween “6 x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Basic White Cardstock (inside)– 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the ‘halloween’ saying in Memento Ink and adhere to the inside.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock mats - 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” + 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Cute Halloween “6 x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper mats - 2” x 4”
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 2”; stamp the saying, the bat, and the pumpkin.
- Adhere all pieces together.
- Pop the last mat up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Matte Black Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: