Happy Birthday Bundle ~ Biggest Wish Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Foil Sheets - Gold - #132622
Expressions In Ink 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper - #155464
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Tailor Made Tags Dies - #155563
In The Tropics Dies - #151495
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
3/8” Open Weave Ribbon in Polished Pink - #155714
Simply Elegant Trim - #155766
Gilded Gems - #152478
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Biggest Wish Stamps - #155052
- Card base: Polished Pink Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Foil Sheets – Gold – 4” x 5 ¼”; die-cut the largest Tailor Made Tags Dies from the center. You will use this for the tags.
- Expressions In Ink 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Basic White Cardstock front mat – cut the third largest tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies. Stamp the words and then adhere to the larger tags.
- Tie a bow with the gold Simply Elegant Trim through the holes.
- Polished Pink Cardstock – cut some of the small flowers from the In The Tropics Dies and adhere.
- Add Gilded Gems.
- Adhere the tags with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the gift tag, tie an 18” length of 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon in Polished Pink. Loop it first.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: