Sneak Peak ~ Gift Card Holder
Joyful Life Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Gingerbread & Peppermint 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #156313
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – Real Red – #154899; Old Olive – #154892; Smoky Slate - #154904; & Basic Black - #154843
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Joyful Life Cling - #156529
- Gift Card Base: Real Red Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 6 ½”, scored @ 1 ¼” & 4 ¼”. Round two of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch on the flap that is to be on the front. Use Tear & Tape Adhesive on the lower flap to make the pocket as shown in the photo.
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2” x 4”; round two of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch on the LONG side. Adhere on the flap.
- Old Olive Cardstock belly band – 1” x 6 ½”; center the piece on the backside of the gift card and bring around to the front. No need to score it; just bring it around (not tightly so you can get it off) and adhere the ends together on the front side.
- Old Olive Cardstock - 2 ½” square piece for the scalloped circle die that is about 2 ¼” wide – die-cut the scalloped circle.
- Basic White Cardstock – use the circle die that is about 2 ¼” wide. Die-cut it and then stamp the pig holding the cup. Color it in using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – stamp the saying for the inside and cut to size. Adhere on the lower flap.
- Adhere the two circles together and adhere to the belly band using Stampin’ Dimensionals making sure to come down far enough to cover the saying.
- Add Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
NOTE: It would be cute with a coffee gift card…I just did not have one.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):