I wanted to give you a quick update on my cancer journey. Friday, I had a CT and bone scan at our hospital. My oncologist had his nurse phone me to give me the good news. My scans showed no new growth and the nodules I had on my lungs the last time had resolved themselves. Great news! Monday, I saw my bone doctor. He was extremely pleased with my bone growth. He told me to continue with the hyperbaric chamber and using my walker. I am doing both. So all in all a great report! Thank you for all the prayers, good thoughts and everything. I am so very blessed.
Season's Greetings Card ~ Christmas To Remember Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Blushing Bride Cardstock - #131198
Whimsy & Wonder 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper - #156329
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder - #156392
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Christmas To Remember Cling Stamps - #156300
- Card base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Basic White Cardstock front mat – 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Polished Pink Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”; run this piece through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the mats to the card base.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying with Mossy Meadow Ink for the inside.
- Whimsy & Wonder 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper - adhere a 1” x 5 ¼” strip to the bottom.
- Basic White Cardstock – (3) 1 3/8” squares; corner round two opposing corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, and Polished Pink Cardstock – 1 ¼” square for each color; corner round two opposing corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Adhere the squares together and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – ¾” x 4”; stamp the saying with Mossy Meadow Ink. Use the Banner Triple Punch to banner cut each end.
- Adhere a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the saying strip.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: