Have A Peachy Day Candy Pouch ~ Sweet As A Peach
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Balmy Blue Cardstock - #146982
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper - #155686
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies - #148551
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Medium Clear Envelopes - #102619
Matte Decorative Dots - #156289
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Sweet As A Peach - #155050
- Topper: Balmy Blue Cardstock – 3” x 4 ½”; scored @ 1 ½” on the SHORT side.
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 1 3/8” x 4 3/8”.
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper – 1 ¼” x 4 ¼”.
- Place the candy in a Medium Clear Envelope and seal on the bottom so the recipient can remove the candy.
- Staple the Balmy Blue topper to the top of the envelope.
- Adhere the other pieces together.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp a scrap with Pear Pizzazz Ink. Use the smallest rectangle die to die-cut the piece. You will need to move it over once to die-cut again and make the rectangle smaller.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Matte Decorative Dots to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: