Christmas Greetings Stocking Card ~ Sweet Little Stockings Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Clear Medium Envelopes - #102619
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Real Red Ink Pad - # 147084
Stampin’ Blends – Real Red - #154899; Old Olive - #154892; Color Lifter - #144608
Banners Pick A Punch - #153608
Stockings Dies - #156288
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Sweet Little Stockings Cling - #156282 (bundle with the Stockings Dies for a 10% savings - #156798)
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”; then cut 1” off the 4” side. Flip one of the pieces over and adhere to the card base.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper banner – 1 ½” x 3 ¼”; use the Banners Pick A Punch to banner cut it. Adhere to the card front.
- Old Olive Cardstock – die-cut the scallop circle that is approximately 2 ½” using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Basic White Cardstock - die-cut the scallop circle that is approximately 2 3/8” using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the circles together and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Christmas Greetings on the inside with Real Red Ink.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp a candy cane, a stocking, and a package in Memento Ink. Color using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Use the Stockings Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the 3 shapes.
- Adhere the shapes to the circle.
- Add red rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is now live until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, SALE-a-bration is currently in full-swing until September 30, 2021. You can earn FREE items from this catalog depending on your sales.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: