Sneak Peek ~ Define Halloween Card
Well Defined Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock - #105117
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Cute Halloween “6 x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper - #156479
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690
Hippo & Friends Dies - #153585
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Matte Black Dots - #154284
Black & White Ribbon - #156485
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Well Defined Cling - #156532
- Card base: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – (2) 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Basic Black Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Cute Halloween “6 x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper – cut 1” off the bottom of a 6” x 6” piece and then cut it into two 4” segments. Cut the remaining piece in half to make two pieces that are 3” x 5”. Adhere to the Basic Black piece.
- On one piece wrap a piece of ribbon around to the back and adhere. Adhere both Basic Black mats to the card fronts.
- Basic White Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere the small strips of the Designer Series Paper to the bottom. Stamp the ‘holiday’ saying at the top and then adhere to the inside of the card.
- Basic White Cardstock – (2) 3” x 4”; stamp the saying and then use the dies from the two die sets listed. Tie a small bow around the longer label. Adhere using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and adhere to the squarer shaped saying.
- Add Matte Black Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):