Sneak Peak ~ Pinecone Christmas Card
Christmas Season & Best Year Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Garden Green Cardstock - #102584
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock - #153078
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Painted Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #156292
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad - #147083
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Cinnamon Cider Ink Pad - #153114
Wink Of Stella Clear Emboss Brush - #141897
Seasonal Labels Dies - #156299
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies - #148551
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - 149653
Real Red Double-Stitched Ribbon - #151155
Paper Snips - #103579
Sneak Peak - Christmas Season - #156293 (bundle with the Seasonal Labels Dies for a 10% discount - #156801)
Best Year - #152568
- Card base: Garden Green Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½”.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card front.
- Basic White Cardstock – (card front) – 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp ‘off’ the greenery stamp in Garden Green Ink once before stamping along the edge. Adhere to the card front.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – stamp 4 pinecones in Cinnamon Cider Ink. Use the coordinating die to die-cut. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Painted Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 1” x 4”; adhere to the inside mat.
- Basic White Cardstock – (inside of card) 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – stamp the saying for the front of the card and die-cut using a die from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Real Red Double-Stitched Ribbon – cut the ribbon in half lengthwise and tie in a bow. Adhere to the pinecones.
- Add Wink Of Stella Clear Emboss to the pinecones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):