Sweet As A Peach Birthday Card
Sweet As A Peach Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Balmy Blue Cardstock - #146982
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Vellum Cardstock - #101856
You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper - #155686
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #147101
Pale Papaya Ink Pad - #155670
Pale Papaya & White ½” Ribbon - #155816
Peach Dies - #155829
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Label Me Fancy Punch - #151297
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Sweet As A Peach - #155050
- Card base: Balmy Blue Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”.
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Adhere all pieces together.
- Vellum Cardstock – 2 ½” x 5”.
- Pale Papaya & White ½” Ribbon – Wrap 6” around to the back and tape.
- Adhere the mat to the card front.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying on the inside in Calypso Coral and adhere.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – stamp the sayings and punch with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the flowers in Pale Papaya Ink and the centers in Calypso Coral. Use the Peach Dies to die-cut them.
- Add rhinestones to the centers and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 20121. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards cannot be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).