Super Chunky Notepad Gift
Hand-Penned Memories & More Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper - #155499
Hand-Penned Memories & More Pack - #155505
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
- The notebook was purchased at a local $ store, and there are 5 notepads in each stack. Gently pull one away from the front of the stack making sure to keep the chipboard piece attached to the back. You should now have chipboard on both sides of the four attached notebooks.
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 12” – scored at 5 5/8” on only one side (for the overall outside of the book) + 2 pieces of 3 ½” x 5” for the inside pieces.
- Use the large end on the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to cover one of the backs of the notebook. Adhere the side that has the scored line. You will have some overhang.
- Run two rows of Tear & Tape Adhesive on middle of the Designer Series Paper for the top spine. Align the paper to the top spine and adhere. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the other side and wrap the paper around the chipboard making a crease at the top.
- Turn the pieces that overhung to the inside and adhere.
- Open the notebook and adhere the 3 ½” x 5” pieces to the inside flaps of the book.
- Add one of the 3” x 4” mini cards from the Hand-Penned Memories & More Pack and add rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 2021. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
The retiring items from the mini catalog are listed on the attached Excel sheet.
Attached is also a pdf for the Kits Collections that were new on June 1st. These all-inclusive kits were designed for beginner crafters or those looking for a quick creative fix. They are a fun and fast introduction to Stampin’ Up! and all that it has to offer—its creative focus, its active community, and its opportunities for personal growth.