Great Card Assortment
Plentiful Plants Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Thick Cardstock - #159229
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Bermuda Bay Cardstock - #131197
Snail Mail Designer Series Paper - #154577
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad - #147096
Bone Folder - #102300
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Plentiful Plants - #155693 (bundle for a 10% savings with the coordinating dies - #155688)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored @ 4 ¼” for card bases.
- Real Red & Bermuda Bay Cardstock mats – 4” x 5 ¼”; save all the cutoffs for strips/banners for the cards.
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”; then on the long side of each piece cut it at 3” (flip over for the reverse side on each card).
- Adhere all the Designer Series Paper pieces to the mats.
- Adhere a strip to the center to cover the seam.
- Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp sayings in Real Red or Bermuda Bay Ink and cut out, or punch with various punches. Add to the card fronts.
- Add rhinestones.
- This made 16 cards.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 2021. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
The retiring items from the mini catalog are listed on the attached Excel sheet.
Attached is also a pdf for the Kits Collections that were new on June 1st. These all-inclusive kits were designed for beginner crafters or those looking for a quick creative fix. They are a fun and fast introduction to Stampin’ Up! and all that it has to offer—its creative focus, its active community, and its opportunities for personal growth.