Figure-outable Ice Cream Card
Lighthearted Lines Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fresh Freesia Cardstock - #155613
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper - #154567
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Fresh Freesia Ink Pad - #155611
Bone Folder - #102300
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Pastel Pearls - #154571
Paper Snips - #103579
Lighthearted Lines - #155042
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored @ 4 ¼”, 1” x 5” (saying strip), and an additional piece for the circle die-cut.
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” + 1 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”. Adhere these two pieces together and adhere to the folded card base.
- Stamp the saying strip of the Basic White Cardstock with the saying for the front.
- Die-cut a scallop from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Die-cut a circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Cut an ice cream cone from the Designer Paper. Adhere to the circle.
- Adhere the circle mat with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Pastel Pearl.
- Stamp the saying on the inside.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 2021. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards cannot be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
The retiring items from the mini catalog are listed on the attached Excel sheet.
Attached is also a pdf for the Kits Collections that were new on June 1st. These all-inclusive kits were designed for beginner crafters or those looking for a quick creative fix. They are a fun and fast introduction to Stampin’ Up! and all that it has to offer—its creative focus, its active community, and its opportunities for personal growth.