Embellishment Case 2021-2022
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper - #155605
Medium Whisper White Envelopes - #107301
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Paper Snips - #103579
Standard Stamp Cases - #119105
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper cut to 7” x 10 ½” (a slight bit longer than the 10 ½” is better)
- Slide the Designer Series Paper down between the case and the clear sleeve. Adjust length if needed. Close the case and then reopen it. Remove the paper and fold it on the creases made by the case.
- Run the attached document for your spine through a printer on Basic White Cardstock. Adhere a saying to the spine and return the paper to the case.
- Seal 4 envelopes completely shut. On the flap side of all 4 envelopes place Tear & Tape Adhesive along all four sides. Additionally, add a strip across the center on each one. Carefully, remove the tape from 3 of them and begin to stack the envelopes to adhere them together. It is a good idea to place the envelopes up against something so they will not move (the inside of the Clear-Mount Stamp Case will work). Find the center of your envelopes from top to bottom. On the back side draw a line from top to bottom. Cut them in half. Remove the tape from the last one and adhere to the case as shown in the picture.
- Fill with your favorite embellishments.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: