Thanks For Everything Card ~ Flowers Of Friendship Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Soft Succulent Cardstock - #155776
Highland Heather Cardstock - #146986
Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper - #155499
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Stitched Rectangles Dies - #151820
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Highland Heather ½” Grosgrain Ribbon - #155812
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Flowers Of Friendship Cling – #155358
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Soft Succulent Cardstock – card front - 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Stamp the saying on the inside using Highland Heather Ink.
- Highland Heather Cardstock – scrap for the mat. Die-cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the saying in Highland Heather Ink and then die-cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Adhere all layers together.
- 7” ribbon – loop and adhere to the front.
- Adhere the saying mat with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 20121. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: