Here For You Daisy Card ~ Color & Contour Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Bumblebee Cardstock - #153077
Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper - #154558
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147089
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder - #150646
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Daisy Medium Punch - #149517
Sprig Punch - #148012
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Bumble Bee Trinkets - #155568
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Color & Contour - #154994
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” + 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” (embossed with folder) + Punch 6 daisies with the Daisy Medium Punch. Adhere together so that it is full. Adhere to the mat with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Old Olive Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” + 1 5/8” x 5 1/4” + enough to punch 4 sprigs.
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 1 3/8” x 5 ¼”
- Bumblebee Cardstock – use any circle punch for the center of the flowers.
- Stamp the saying on the inside.
- Adhere all pieces together.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – stamp the saying.
- Add 3 rhinestones and a bumble bee.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 20121. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: