Absolutely Amazing Card ~ Color & Contour Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Bumblebee Cardstock - #153077
Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper - #154558
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Soft Succulent Ink Pad - #155778
Bumblebee Ink Pad - #153116
Blender Pens - #102845
Scalloped Contours Dies - #155560
Stitched Rectangles Dies - #151820
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack - #155475
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Color & Contour - #154994
- Card base: Polished Pink Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” (die cut the rectangle and the scalloped piece from the inside of this)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 5”
- Bumblebee Cardstock – 1” x 3”
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp three flowers and hand-cut.
- Use a Blender Pen and Bumblebee Ink to ink the centers. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- On the rectangle piece, stamp the leaves and dots in Soft Succulent Ink.
- Adhere the first three mats together.
- Wrap the white baker’s twine around the piece 2 times and tie into a bow.
- Stamp the saying on the scalloped die-cut. Add a rhinestone.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is live, as well as the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. They are both chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is available to order from until the end of June 20121. These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: