Your Kindness Card
Flowering Blooms & Birch Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Rococo Rose Cardstock - #150882
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Foam Adhesive Strips - #152815
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Rococo Rose Ink Pad - #150080
Flowering Dies - #152727
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon in Rococo Rose - #149704
Paper Snips - #103579
Flowering Blooms Cling - #152575 (bundle with the dies for a 10% discount - #154120)
Birch Cling - #149256
- Card base: Rococo Rose Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the birch in Crumb Cake Ink and adhere to the card front.
- ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon in Rococo Rose – adhere a 3 ¾” piece to the front.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3” x 3 ½”; stamp the large flower. Use the Flowering Dies to die-cut. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rococo Rose Cardstock – die-cut the border for the inside of the card. Adhere and trim to fit.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Crumb Cake Ink and adhere inside.
- Stamp the saying for the front of the card in Crumb Cake Ink. Trim with the Paper Snips. Use Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere.
- Add 3 rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: