Welcome Spring Bunny Card
Springtime Joy Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Smoky Slate Cardstock - #131202
Blushing Bride Cardstock - #131198
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Foam Adhesive Strips - #152815
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Subtle 3D Embossing Folder - #151775
Classic Label Punch - #141491
Stampin’ Blends – Petal Pink - #154893; Mint Macaron - #154889; Smoky Slate - #154904; Rococo Rose - #154900; Flirty Flamingo - #154884; and Color Lifter - #144608
Paper Snips - #103579
Springtime Joy Cling - #154403
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Smoky Slate Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; die-cut the center as shown in the photo (2 ½” x 3 5/8” size die).
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – 3 7/8”x 5 1/8”; die-cut the center as shown in the photo (2” x 3 ¼” size die). After die-cutting, run the frame through with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ¼” size die. Stamp the bunny and the butterfly. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the saying on the inside of the card.
- Basic White Cardstock – use a scrap and stamp the ‘welcome spring’. Punch with the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere the punched saying to a scrap of Smoky Slate and use the Paper Snips to trim around the shape. Adhere to the card with Foam Adhesive Strips.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: