Thinking Of You Card ~ Vine Design Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock - #146987
Highlander Heather Cardstock - #146986
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Highlander Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad - #147099
Bone Folder - #102300
Stitched With Whimsy Dies - #155314
Flowering Vine Dies - #154332
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Stampin’ Blends – Highland Heather - #154887
Paper Snips - #103579
Vine Design - #154488 (bundle together with the Flowering Vine Dies for a 10% discount - #156266)
- Card base: Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the LONG side. Stamp the flowers and leaves on the inside.
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Highlander Heather Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”; run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the next to largest Stitched With Whimsy Dies
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3” x 4”; run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the rectangle flower shape from the Flowering Vine Dies
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – stamp the saying and use the long die to die-cut it out.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels – use the darkest marker to color.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: