Hey Chic Card
Hey Chic & All Wired Up Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - #131297
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Sahara Sand Ink Pad - #147117
Chick Dies - #158199
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder - #150646
Stampin’ Blends – Various Colors
Hey Chick Cling - #154464 (bundle with the Chick Dies for a 10% discount - #158627)
All Wired Up Cling - #149262
- Card base: Sahara Sand Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” + 2 ½” x 3 ½” (front mat)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”; emboss with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 3/8” x 3 3/8”; stamp the wire stamp in Sahara Sand Ink and the saying in Memento Ink.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and the colored egg.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the chick and color. Use the dies to die-cut the piece. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: