So Sentimental Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Merry Merlot Cardstock - #146979
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper - #154558
Bone folder - #102300
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Tear & Tape - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Merry Merlot Ink Pad - #147112
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #152392
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
So Sentimental – #151691
- Petal Pink Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Merry Merlot Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”; adhere all the mats to the front of the card.
- Basic White Cardstock – inside piece – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying for the inside in Merry Merlot Ink and adhere
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3”; stamp the saying for the front in Merry Merlot and use the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to die-cut the piece. Adhere to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: