It has been quite awhile since I shared my cancer journey with you. February 9th, I had my third surgery to remove and replace a rod in my femur. My leg broke which broke the rod. The doctor used my bone to graft this time. Sometime after my surgery, I developed an infection in my wound which has caused all sorts of problems. I am now seeing an infectious disease doctor for this. He has me on extremely strong antibiotics to try to knock the infection out. I have learned how to give myself the drugs through my port. I am learning all sorts of new things everyday on this journey. My life consists of appointments all through the week. Usually my bone doctor and infectious disease doctor. This past week, I had my maintenance chemo. My blood work came back good to where I could have it (which is always welcome).
Next week I have my reguar scheduled scans CT and bone. I would appreciate prayers that they come back with no new growth. That has been the case the last two scans. My echocardiogram came back normal which was music to my ears. So all in all everything is going extremely well. I am extremely tired, but I am assuming it is from the infection. So in summary, all seems to be going well. I hope you all are doing well.
Friend Daisy Card ~ Daisy Lane Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Gray Granite Cardstock - #146983
Peony Garden Designer Series Paper - #152483
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Gray Granite Ink Pad - #147118
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad - #147094
All Dressed Up Dies - #151665
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Daisy Medium Punch - #149517
Blending Brushes - #153611
20-22 In Color Enamel Dots - #152480
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Daisy Lane Cling - #149325
- Card base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card front.
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock mat – 3” x 4”
- Basic White Cardstock mat – 2 ¾” x 3 ¾”; stamp the ‘friend’ saying and the ferns in Gray Granite Ink; use the blending brush to add Daffodil Delight Ink all around the edges. Adhere the two mats together and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – stamp the saying in Gray Granite Ink and the small daisies in Daffodil Delight Ink. Use the blending brush to add Daffodil Delight Ink down by the daisies.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – stamp three of the medium daisies in Daffodil Delight Ink. Punch with the Daisy Medium Punch. Adhere together so that it is full. Adhere to the mat with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Gray Granite Cardstock – use a button from the All Dressed Up Dies for the center of the daisies.
- Add two 20-22 In Color Enamel Dots on the front mat.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: