'Feel Better Soon' Apple Card ~ Harvest Hellos & Buffalo Check Cling Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Apple Builder Punch - #150663
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Stampin’ Blends – Real Red - #154899, Granny Apple Green - #154885; So Saffron - #154905; Basic Black - #154843
Paper Snips - #103579
Harvest Hellos Cling - #150581
Buffalo Check Cling - #147794
- Card base: Real Red Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock front mat – 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp the Buffalo Check in Memento Ink (I did not go for full coverage so it would look a bit rustic)
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the apples, leaf, and stem in Memento Ink. Color with the Stampin’ Blends and punch out the shapes; adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – stamp the ‘feel better soon’ saying and trim each word out. Adhere to a strip of Basic Black and adhere to the card front.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the apple wedge and a leaf and color with Stampin’ Blends.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: