Best Days Birthday Card ~ Beautiful Friendship Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
So Saffron Cardstock - #105118
Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper - #154558
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Poppy Parade Ink Pad - #147050
Bone Folder - #102300
Hippo & Friends Dies - #153585
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Gilded Gems - #152478
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Beautiful Friendship Stamps - #149252
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; from one of these pieces (inside piece) die-cut the largest mat piece from the Hippo & Friends Dies.
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 3”, 2 ½” x 2”, 1 ¼” x 5”
- So Saffron Cardstock - die-cut the second largest mat piece from the Hippo & Friends Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock – scrap large enough for the smallest of the mat dies…stamp with the ‘birthday’ saying in Poppy Parade Ink.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”; stamp the saying and the small flowers.
- Add 3 Gilded Gems
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: