You Can Do This Card ~ Forever Fern Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Shaded Spruce Cardstock - #146981
Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper - #152492
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Paper Snips - #103579
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack - #152475
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots - #152155
Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set - #152559 (bundle the stamp set and dies for a 10% savings - #154094)
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” + inside piece 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” (stamp sayings in Memento Ink.
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock – (3) 1 3/8” x 3 1/2” + inside piece 3 ¾” x 5”
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper – (3) 1 ½” x 3 5/8” + inside strip ¾” x 5”
- Adhere all mats together and adhere to the card base
- Wrap the gold tie around the card 3 times and tie in a bow
- Add 3 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: