Turtle & Whale Card ~ Whale Done Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Whale Of A Time 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152460
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder - #150646
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Whale Builder Punch - #152699
Elegant Faceted Gems - #152464
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Whale Done - #152470 (bundle and save 10% - includes the Whale Builder Punch - #154053)
- Card Base: Pretty Peacock Cardstock cut @ 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored @ 4 ¼"
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp a saying inside.
- Pool Party Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”; emboss with the embossing folder; adhere to the card front.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock mat – 2 ¾” x 4”
- Whale Of A Time 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – (3) 1” x 1 ½”; adhere to the Pretty Peacock mat and then to the card front.
- Whale Of A Time 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – punch out a whale and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Use the Paper Snips to cut out a turtle.
- Add 3 Elegant Faceted Gems.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: