Thank You Card
Massive Thanks & Butterfly Gala Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Smoky Slate Cardstock - #131202
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Well Suited Designer Series Paper - #154562
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Misty Moonlight Ink Pad - #153118
Butterfly Duet Punch - #148523
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Massive Thanks Cling Stamps - #152578
Butterfly Gala Photopolymer – #148580
- Card base: Smoky Slate Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Basic Black Cardstock – die-cut the third largest oval shape.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the second largest oval shape; stamp ‘thank you’ in Memento Ink near the bottom.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and adhere to the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the butterflies in Misty Moonlight Ink. Punch with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Adhere all pieces together.
- Add rhinestones to the butterflies and the oval mat.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: