My True Friend Card
Four Season Floral & Strong & Beautiful Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock - #153078
Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152486
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Cinnamon Cider Ink Pad - #153114
Stitched Rectangle Dies - #151820
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder - #154317
20-22 In Color Enamel Dots - #152480
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
2020-2022 In Color ¼” Cinnamon Cider Ribbon - #152482
Stampin’ Blends – Just Jade - #153107; Daffodil Delight - #154883
Four Season Floral Photopolymer – #152801
Strong & Beautiful Cling - #148732
- Card base: Bumble Bee Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Bumble Bee Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; emboss with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; adhere a length of ribbon around this piece and secure on the backside. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – die-cut the 2 ¼” x 3 ½” rectangle-die.
- Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – die-cut the 1 ¾” x 3 1/8” rectangle-die.
- Adhere the two rectangle pieces together and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the daisy and the ‘my true friend’ in Cinnamon Cider Ink. Color in the daisy with the Stampin’ Blends.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: