For You Card ~ Four Season Floral Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock - #153078
Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152486
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Flowers For Every Season Gems - #153645
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Blends – Cinnamon Cider - #153105; Just Jade - #153107; Daffodil Delight - #154883
Four Season Floral Photopolymer – #152801
- Card base: Bumble Bee Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – 2 1/8” x 5 ½”
- Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 1 7/8” x 5 ½”
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – die-cut the third largest oval shape.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the second largest oval shape; stamp the daisy and the ‘for you’ in Memento Ink.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the ‘happy birthday’ and the flower.
- Color the flowers with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere to the inside.
- Add 2 Flowers For Every Season Gems
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: