Cheers To You Card
Simply Succulents & Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper - #152494
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Potted Succulents Dies - #154330
Stitched Rectangles Dies - #151820
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Stampin’ Blends – various markers
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
Paper Snips - #103579
Simply Succulents Stamp Set - #154480 (bundle the stamp set and dies for a 10% savings - #156264)
Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling Stamp Set - #148618
- Card base: Soft Suede Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3” x 5 ½”; adhere to the card front.
- Mint Macaron Cardstock – 2” x 4”; use the Banner Triple Punch to make a banner and then adhere to the card front.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the rectangle that is about 2 5/8” x 4”. Stamp the ‘cheers to you’ in the top left-hand corner.
- Soft Suede Cardstock – stamp the flower pot and then die-cut using the Potted Succulents Dies. Adhere to the rectangle.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” (inside); stamp saying and adhere.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 3 ½”; stamp the succulents and color with the Stampin’ Blends. Die-cut using the Potted Succulents Dies and adhere using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: