Best Wishes Card ~ Path Of Petals Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Melon Mambo Cardstock - #115320
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
True Love Designer Series Paper - #154281
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
3/8” Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon - #147897
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blends - #153112
Path of Petals - #149383
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Melon Mambo Cardstock mat – 3 ¾” x 4 ¾”
- Basic White Cardstock mat – 3 ½” x 4 ½”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink and adhere to the Melon Mambo mat.
- True Love Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4 ¼”; color a flower with the Stampin’ Blends and adhere to the mat.
- 3/8” Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon – wrap a length around the mat and tape it on the back side. Slip a 14” strip of the ribbon underneath the ribbon and tie a bow.
- Adhere the mat to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink.
- True Love Designer Series Paper - 1” x 4”; color in a flower and adhere to the Basic White Cardstock; adhere the mat to the inside.
- Add rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: