Adventure Awaits! Card ~ Beautiful World Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152491
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Tear & Tape - #138995
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Story Label Punch - #150076
Metallic Pearls - #146282
Beautiful World Stamp Set – #152994 (bundle for a 10% discount and receive the World Map Dies as well) - #154091
- Card base: Basic Black Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Basic White Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼” (inside piece stamp the saying and the feather in Memento Ink and adhere inside). Adhere the other piece to the outside front.
- Basic Black Cardstock mats - 2" x 4", 2 ¼” x 4"; and 2 ¾” x 4 ¾”
- World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1 ¾” x 3 ¾”, 2" x 3 ¾”, and 2 ½” x 4 ½”
- Adhere all the mats together and adhere to the card front.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the ‘adventure awaits!’ in Memento Ink and punch with the Story Label Punch. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 gold Metallic Pearls.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog are chock full of fabulous ideas and products! These two catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: