Thanks Card ~ You Are Amazing Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152488
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147090
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots - #152155
Paper Snips - #103579
You Are Amazing Cling Stamp Set - #154534
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2 1/8” x 4 ¾” + strip @ 1” x 5 ¼”.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (inside) – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp ‘you are amazing’ in Old Olive Ink. Add the DSP strip to the bottom and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 1” x 3 ¼”; stamp the ‘thanks’ and adhere to a scrap of Old Olive. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: