Thank You For Your Kindness Card ~ Dragonfly Garden
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Dandy Garden 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #154297
Bone folder - #102300
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Old Olive Stampin’ Blends - #154892
Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends - #154883
Ladybug Trinkets - #154299
Timeless Label Punch - #149516
Dragonfly Punch - #154240
Dragonfly Garden Cling Stamps - #154411 (bundle with the Dragonfly Punch for 10% savings - #156224)
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½”.
- Dandy Garden 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2” x 4 ¼” + 3” x 4”.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” (inside piece), stamp the saying and the butterflies. Color in the butterflies with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
• Basic White Cardstock – stamp a dragonfly and the saying. Use the Timeless Label Punch to punch out the saying and the Dragonfly Punch for the dragonfly. Color in the dragonfly with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
• Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere a Ladybug Trinket to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: