Make My Day Card ~ Berry Blessings Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Garden Green Cardstock - #153079
Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper - #155224 (FREE Combo along with stamp set with a $100 order)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Pacific Point Ink Pad - #147098
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Bone Folder - #102300
Painted Labels Dies - #151605
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Paper Snips - #103579
Berry Blessings – Sale-a-Bration stamp set – 155276 (FREE Combo along with DSP with a $100 order)
- Card base: Pacific Point Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 4 ¼.”
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Pacific Point Ink. S tamp the Berries in Pacific Point Ink and the leaves in Garden Green Ink.
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (inside piece) – 1” x 4”
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper – (2) 5/8” x 5 ¼” + 2 ½” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card front. NOTE: adhere the outer pieces first and then the center piece.
- Garden Green Cardstock – die-cut the squiggly shape from the Painted Labels Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the card front saying and die-cut with a circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Adhere the two together and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: