Happy Flower Card ~ Pretty Perennials Bundle
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Basic White Cardstock - #159229
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - #131297
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper - #155222 (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration)
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad - #147097
Perennial Petals Dies - #154321
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder - #152718
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Pretty Perennials Stamps - #154435 (bundle with the Perennial Petals Dies and save 10% - #156234)
- Thick Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Basic White Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼’ (run through the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder)
- Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – die-cut a set of leaves
- Basic White Cardstock - 3 ¼” square for 3” stitched circle; stamp the ‘happy’ saying in Coastal Cabana Ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Petal Pink Cardstock – die-cut flower
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – die-cut flower outline
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – die-cut center of flower; adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional
- Adhere all pieces together
- Add a Rhinestones to the center of the flower and 2 more on the circle
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: