Good Things Grow Seed Packet Fold-Over Card
Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Terracotta Tile Cardstock - #150884
Dandy Garden 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #154297
Bone folder - #102300
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon - #149705
Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends - #154877
Metallic Pearls - #146828
Dragonfly Punch - #154240
Label Me Fancy Punch - #151297
Dragonfly Garden - #154411 (bundle with the Dragonfly Punch for 10% savings - #156224)
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock – 5 ½” x 10 ½”; scored @ 3 ½” and 7”. On the top of the 2 scored lines, cut down to the 1 ½” line to create the flaps.
- Cut the Dandy Garden 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper to fit.
- Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3 ½”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink and adhere to the bottom.
- ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon – wrap a length around the card and secure in the front (you will hide the place where it meets with the dragonfly).
- Stamp a dragonfly and color with the Stampin’ Blends. Punch with the Dragonfly Punch. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add three Metallic Pearls.
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock – punch with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Fold in half longways and adhere to a seed packet. Slip down inside the card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: