Best Wishes Fun-flip Card ~ A Touch Of Ink Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper - #155223 (FREE for Sale-a-bration with a $50 order)
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Pool Party Ink Pad - #147107
Granny Apple Green Ink Pad - #147095
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Paper Snips - #103579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
A Touch Of Ink - #155233 (FREE for Sale-a-bration with a $100 order)
- Card base: Bumble Bee Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 7 ½”, scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp ‘best wishes’ in Memento ink near the bottom and adhere to the inside.
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 4”, adhere on the top flap.
- Bumble Bee Cardstock (flap mat) – 2 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3 ¼”; stamp the outline of the leaves in Memento Ink. Stamp the inside of the leaves in Granny Apple Green Ink. On a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the humming bird outline in Memento Ink and the inside in Pool Party Ink. Use Paper Snips to cut it out. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional and adhere to the mat. Adhere the 2 mats together and then adhere to the flap by about 1” of the top portion.
- Add rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: