Thinking of You Card
Art Gallery & By The Dock Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper - #154558
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Floral Gallery Dies - #154316
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder - #154317
Specialty Plate - #154711
Art Gallery Stamps - #154421 (bundle with the Floral Gallery Dies and save 10% - #154316)
By The Dock Cling Stamps - #151622
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock mat - 4” x 5 ¼” (embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (use the Specialty Plate with the embossing machine). Adhere to the card base.
- Basic White Cardstock mat – 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4”; adhere the two mats together and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock for the saying – 1” x 3”; stamp the saying in Mossy Meadow Ink. Use the long-scalloped die from the Floral Gallery Dies to cut the shape. Adhere to the card front. Place a Stampin’ Dimensional to the right side of the saying to raise it up.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying from the By The Dock Stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Place a rhinestone on the outer saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: