Sneak Peek - Happy Thoughts Card ~ Happy Thoughts Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
White Cardstock of your choice
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper - #155223 (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration)
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Stitched Nested Labels - #149638
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Poppy Parade Ink Pad - #147050
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Paper Snips - #103579
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack - #152479
Happy Thoughts Cling Stamps - #154507
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper – (2) 1” x 5 ¼” + (1) 1” x 1 ¾”; adhere to the card front.
- White Cardstock of your choice – stamp the saying for the front in Poppy Parade Ink. Use the coordinating Label die and die-cut using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow and adhere to the label.
- Stamp the inside saying in Memento Ink.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is still available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Last Day for this promotion!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Do not let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available to order from 3 November 2020–4 January 2021.
Check out the pdf: Download Curvy Celebration flyer
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.