Memorable Birthday Card ~ Timeless Tropical Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Night of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Garden Green Cardstock - #102584
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Night of Navy Ink Pad - #147110
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Paper Snips - #103579
In The Tropics Dies - #151495
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder - #150646
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set - #151497
- Card base: Night of Navy Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 4 7/8” emboss with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Basic White Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying in Night of Navy Ink and adhere to the inside.
- Night of Navy Cardstock – die-cut the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock – 2” x 3”; stamp the saying in Night of Navy and die-cut from the second largest oval in the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Garden Green Cardstock – die-cut a pineapple top.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: