Kind People Candle Box
Simply Succulents Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Calypso Coral Cardstock - #122925
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper - #154558
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #152392
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #147101
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack - #152479
Label Me Fancy Punch – 151297
1 ½” Circle Punch - 138299
Simply Succulents Cling Stamps - #154480 (bundle with the Potted Succulents Dies and save 10% - #156264)
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper – 6” x 12”, scored at 3 ¾”, 5 ¾”, 9 ½”, and 11 ½” on the LONG side. Rotate 90° and score at 2” (this is the bottom so be sure to pay attention to directionality of paper).
- Cut and tape as shown in the photo.
- Adhere the narrow flap to the opposite edge and then adhere the bottom flaps together to form a box.
- Add two candles and gently push in the sides to gusset the top.
- Hold the top together with clothes pins and tie an 18” piece of ribbon around the top making a bow.
- Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ½”, stamp the saying in Calypso Coral Ink and then punch with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – punch a 1 ½” circle and adhere to the back of the saying piece.
- Adhere to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere rhinestones to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: