Happy Valentine's Day Card ~ Heartfelt Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper - #154280
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Blushing Bride Ink Pad - #147100
Paper Snips - #103579
Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon - #154283
Heart Punch Pack - #151292
Heartfelt - #151417
- Card base: Crumb Cake Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”, adhere to the card base and then punch with the scalloped heart punch.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, adhere to the inside and stamp the saying in Blushing Bride Ink through the punched-out heart shape.
- On the inside left, stamp the saying ‘from my heart to yours.’
- Tie a bow and adhere to the front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: