Happiest of Birthdays Card ~ Quite Curvy Bundle
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock - #141416
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper - #155223 (FREE for Sale-a-bration with a $50 order)
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad - #147052
Paper Snips - #103579
Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon - #154283
Curvy Dies - #154319
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Balloon Bouquet Punch - #140609
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack - #154579
Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack - #154890
Quite Curvy - #154430 (Bundle with the Curvy Dies for a 10% discount - #156228)
- Card base: Bumble Bee Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 3” x 5 ½”, on the bottom LONG edge use the die that cuts a curve and has the holes.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3” x 5 ½”, on the bottom LONG edge use the die that cuts the little floral shapes. Stamp the saying in Flirty Flamingo Ink as seen in the photo.
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper – 3” x 5 ½”, adhere near the bottom leaving a small gap.
- Adhere the 2 die-cut pieces together and adhere to the card front leaving a small gap at the top.
- Punch 2 large balloons and 4 small balloons. Adhere them together to get 3 balloons in total. This will allow them to be sturdier.
- Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack – 9” piece – use the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends to color. Clip the piece into 3 equal pieces and tie a knot about half way. On the back of each balloon add a Stampin’ Dimensional and adhere the twine ends to each. Add to card front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: