First Aid To Go Kit ~ Punch Party Sale-a-bration Host Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Flower & Field Designer Series Paper - #155223 (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration until February
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bumble Bee Ink Pad - #153116
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Paper Snips - #103579
2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots - #152480
¼” Ruched Ribbon - #151311
Double Oval Punch - #154242
Punch Party - #155300 (FREE Sale-A-Bration Host Set with a minimum $300 order)
- First Aid Kit purchased at a local $ store.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3” x 10”; scored @ 1”, 4 ½”, 5 ½”, & 9” on the LONG side. Fold on the scored lines and wrap around the box.
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”, adhere to the front.
- ¼” Ruched Ribbon – tie a length of ribbon around the front and tie into a bow.
- Attach Velcro tabs to the ends to secure the box shut.
- Stamp the oval in Memento Ink and the saying in Bumble Bee Ink and punch with Double Oval Punch.
- Punch a Bumble Bee Cardstock oval. Adhere the two together and adhere to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add enamel dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available, as well as the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s annual sales event that allows us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 - February 28) this year because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event in the summer. How cool is that?!
All three catalogs have so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: