Tea Cozy Gift Pack ~ Warm Hugs Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Trimming The Tree Designer Series Paper - #153491
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Clear Medium Envelopes - #102619
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Square Vellum Doilies - #152484
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
Warm Hugs - #153478 (bundle for a 10% discount and receive the Warm Wraps Dies as well) - #155145
- Trimming The Tree Designer Series Paper – 4 ¼” x 4 ¼”; adhere the honey and the tea bags.
- Slide the honey/tea piece inside the Clear Medium Envelope, with the backside as shown in the photo above. Remove the protective strip and seal the piece inside, leaving the top as shown (this is where you will staple the topper).
- Trimming The Tree Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 4”; scored @ 2” on the 4” side. Fold in half and staple it in the center to the clear envelope.
- Square Vellum Doilies – fold in half and adhere to the topper (be sure to cover the staple).
- Whisper White Cardstock scrap – stamp the saying from Warm Hugs in Real Red Ink. Punch with the 1 ½” Circle Punch.
- Real Red Cardstock – die-cut the coordinating circle for the stamped saying.
- Adhere the two circles together.
- Adhere to the topper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Do not let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available to order from 3 November 2020–4 January 2021.
Check out the pdf: Download Curvy Celebration flyer
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.